COVID-19 Update for our customers
At ISW Uniforms, the health and well-being of our customers, staff and communities remains our number one priority.
In an effort to keep everyone safe this August, all of our retail stores are open by pre-booked shopping slots only. You can book your Slot to Shop by registering or signing into your online account. Alternatively, if you are unable to make it into the store, we are also offering virtual appointments with our uniform experts. Virtual appointments can also be booked by registering or signing into your account.
If you are shopping online and have any questions, try out our new chatbot! Shipping is free for all orders over $79 and curbside pickup is available at all of our retail locations.
We continue to maintain high standards of hygiene in our stores so that you can feel safe. As a retail environment that serves families and children, we take cleaning and sanitization seriously.
- We perform continuous thorough cleaning of all high touch surfaces and high-traffic areas.
- We have given definitive direction to our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Communicated clear, mandatory protocols for frequent hand washing.
- We have eliminated all non-essential travel, and stringent guidelines for return to work following travel, including quarantine.
- Please note that as per government regulations, masks are required at all of our retail stores. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided by a staff member.
We are monitoring the situation closely as it continues to evolve and are paying close attention to the guidance provided by public health organizations. Your health and well-being and that of our staff members, remains our prime concern.
On behalf of the entire ISW Uniforms team, we look forward to continuing to serve you.